Fifty Key Questions on a Key
Small Animal Dentistry: Fifty Key Questions is now available on a USB Key to give
a comprehensive overview of all aspects of small animal dentistry for general
practitioners in a question and answer format in an easy to access point form.
To view the fifty questions, click here.
The files are in pdf format and a free pdf reader software is included on the Key to
It contains 8 modules, as follows:
1. Oral and Dental Anatomy and Nomenclature (Sample)
2. Oral Examination and Pathology (Sample)
3. Periodontal Therapy (Sample)
4. Oral Radiography (Sample)
5. Local Anesthesia and Pain Management (Sample)
6. Principles of Extraction (Sample)
7. Advanced Oral and Dental Procedures (Sample)
8. Dental Home Care (Sample)
The USB Key has 100 oral radiographic images and over 450 colour images
throughout the eight modules.
There are updated alphabetical lists of abbreviations for diagnosis and
procedures. There are also dental charts for both canine patients and feline
patients that you can use in your own practice.
Also included is an article on the evolution of oral radiography in veterinary
medicine if you are interested in adding digitial oral radiography to your practice.
The price for each Small Animal Dentistry: Fifty Key Questions on a USB Key is
$113.00 CDN, including shipping and taxes.
To order your Key, click on the following button to pay with PayPal.
Under the PayPal option "Add special instructions to the seller", be sure to
include your name and mailing address for delivery of your Key.